- Accounting tool
- Surebet Calculator: structure and description
- Value bets: tool description
- Overvalue percentage of outcome
- What is an API and how to use it
The customers of BetWasp service have the option of keeping a record of the bets wagered - by using the unique "Accounting" tool. This access function is located in your Personal Account. There, you will be able to track all the data on surebets already entered into the "Accounting". To add a surebet to the list, click on the "diplomat" icon in the lower left part of the calculator.
The "Accounting" tool has the following functions and options:
- all surebet events and wagered stakes are added to the list by one click;
- automatic calculation for almost all bets on the events from the top leagues;
- automatic calculation does not apply to the bets generated by the user (in manual mode);
- data stored in the statistical table is synchronized with the funds on the personal account (see the "Summary table" of the "Accounting" section);
- in case of several accounts opened with one BO, the calculator uses the user's main stake;
- the transfer of funds from one BO to another one creates 2 transactions at the same time, with the possibility of editing them separately (useful for changing currencies).